Thursday 24 February 2011

Somebody stop me...


I’m one of those people where if I buy something or am given something that is truly beautiful I couldn’t possibly open it, break the seal, use it etc it has to stay as it is, perfect and untouched. This generally means I have lots of belongings that have to live in a cupboard as I obviously am not utilising them and they end up cluttering surfaces otherwise.  I’ve always got my eyes open for ‘nice things’ and can not wait for the day when I have my very own house that I can fill with these objects of desire, displaying/organising them in the way they deserve.
I was reading Stylist Magazine this week (one of life’s pleasures) and noticed a brief interview with Gwyneth Paltrow. I am not one of those people who gets hungry for celebrity gossip, the only time I really read those sort of publications is when I’m in the hairdresser. However, Stylist Magazine is a nice mix of everything and so I had a quick skim! I was interested to read about GP’s favourite app’s and in particular about a company called http://remodelista.com who promote and talk about all things interior, including lots of ‘nice things.’ I personally love the fact that they cover all aspects of the market and therefore different budgets – anything from Ikea to Conran.
I thought that I’d download the app as I’m a screen shopping addict and it might prove useful for buying a present or dreaming of what I could purchase, if I had the space! You really are spoilt for choice and can find anything from a Izola Numberals Tooth Brush Set to Foreverlawn’s Artificial Grass!
So, go feast your eyes, worst case scenario you’ll only find enough suggestions to fill your bedroom!





No comments:

Post a Comment